~RaInBow In My SouL~

Wednesday, January 25, 2006

Tackey's New Movie


OMG! omg! omg! Tacky is filming with Jackie Chan ne!!! Waa!! I'm so happy for him!! Jackie was invited to watch Tackey's Dream Boy in 2004 and he was attracted to his singing, dancing n acting!! No wonder he wants Tackey to film movie with him! He had to learn Cantonese, speak Jap n Eng in the movie:D Wonder if will say learning Can is taihen*lol* Hmm..talking about this, during an interview, an interviewer ask him if he still further develop his singing career as Tackey&Tsubasa this year, and Tackey said he's not sure but will definitely hold a tour as Tackey & Tsubasa... Oh dear..I feel a bit sad though..I hope Tackey will still keep in touch with Tsubasa when he is acting..otherwise Tsubasa will feel loney xD

I here wish Tackey&Tsubasa new single "Venus" is a success! And hopefull top the Oricorn Chart:D And Tackey's oncoming movie going to be a smooth and successful!! Ganbatte Tackey!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Name: Angelical
Home: Singapore
About Me: I'm a 17 year old girl who is honto crazy about Tackey&Tsubasa. I got to know them through an anime, "Inuyasha". I heard their songs;'One day, one dream' and 'Sotsugyou ~Sayonara wa ashita no tameni~'. Then I realised that their songs are saikou! and I go hunt their albums in music stores and found '2wenty 2wo'. The moment I heard the first song, I fall in luv*lol* Up to now I still got 'Tackey&Tsubasa virus' in me:D I like Tackey's voice first, so when I saw their photos in '2wenty 2wo' I guessed that the guy with longer hair is Tackey...and my guess is correct:D *pa chi pachi*
See my complete profile

 
]