~RaInBow In My SouL~

Monday, November 28, 2005

*pa chi pa chi*

Wa heng! Tackey did not cut his hair that short..I read from [2nd face] that Tackey back out ..*phew* I was getting worried that what he would look like with a short hair*lol*...hmm...if I do ever see him with a short hair I think my eyes would go wide and start pulling my hair ..*lol*hehe seems like I'm not the only person who would do that...some of his fans would do that too I really like his current hairstyle->not too long and not too short, and layered. It made him look taller ne.. my psychological thinking*lol*

Now that Tackey is keeping his current hairstyle, I can have a peace of my mind

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Name: Angelical
Home: Singapore
About Me: I'm a 17 year old girl who is honto crazy about Tackey&Tsubasa. I got to know them through an anime, "Inuyasha". I heard their songs;'One day, one dream' and 'Sotsugyou ~Sayonara wa ashita no tameni~'. Then I realised that their songs are saikou! and I go hunt their albums in music stores and found '2wenty 2wo'. The moment I heard the first song, I fall in luv*lol* Up to now I still got 'Tackey&Tsubasa virus' in me:D I like Tackey's voice first, so when I saw their photos in '2wenty 2wo' I guessed that the guy with longer hair is Tackey...and my guess is correct:D *pa chi pachi*
See my complete profile

 
]