~RaInBow In My SouL~

Sunday, November 27, 2005

Best Shot 2005

OMG! Kakkoii ne!!! I this Tackey&Tsubasa photo! I juz luv to see them waering suits..classic and ..*lol* Yappari..Tackey's wearing the shirt when he was performing Pride the End and Diamond with Tsubasa at the Haru Concert last year. My favourite Tackey's costume so far..black shirt with shinning vertical stripes..except at the Haru Con..he was wearing white blazer and pants, while Tsubasa, a white loose tie and a white hat ..I must have watched the concert a thousand times, but I never get bored*lol* How I wish I was at the concert, cheering with the fans and sing with them demo..I really enjoy myself when watching Tsubasa got emotional at the end of the concert, when they sang You & I...I think I did see a tear line streaking down his sweaty face
I think I will cry if they sang this song at the end of their concert...so touching..anyway I hope they release their new album or single soon..I can't wait to hear their songs:D

PS: to the fans of Tackey&Tsubasa in Singapore, tune in to Yes 93.30 at Sunday 4th of Dec, 10pm and keep a look out for Tackey&Tsubasa song. My sister had requested a song for you all..but I'm not sure it will air on that day..I posted this is to let you all aware..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Name: Angelical
Home: Singapore
About Me: I'm a 17 year old girl who is honto crazy about Tackey&Tsubasa. I got to know them through an anime, "Inuyasha". I heard their songs;'One day, one dream' and 'Sotsugyou ~Sayonara wa ashita no tameni~'. Then I realised that their songs are saikou! and I go hunt their albums in music stores and found '2wenty 2wo'. The moment I heard the first song, I fall in luv*lol* Up to now I still got 'Tackey&Tsubasa virus' in me:D I like Tackey's voice first, so when I saw their photos in '2wenty 2wo' I guessed that the guy with longer hair is Tackey...and my guess is correct:D *pa chi pachi*
See my complete profile

 
]