~RaInBow In My SouL~

Saturday, December 03, 2005

Amo eye wash

Waaa!! Tackey really shoot a lot of commercials le..I watched a commercial in [Youtube]...I was wondering what this commercial was about. It showed Tackey getting up in the morning like he was late He then brushed his teeth and made his breakfast at the same time . After that he picked up his drink, then realised that he was still brushing his teeth..the reaction on his face was soo funny He went to the toilet and dunno do what..cuz I was focusing on the bottle...then I realised he was actually endorsing the eye wash for contact lens! ..then when I took a closer look, I wonder why that bottle looked so familiar ro me..then it hit me..I am using that brand for washing my contact lens*lol*..omg and I dun even take notice of the name of the eye wash I'm such a failure*lol*
Haha this is really one of his funny commercials:D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Name: Angelical
Home: Singapore
About Me: I'm a 17 year old girl who is honto crazy about Tackey&Tsubasa. I got to know them through an anime, "Inuyasha". I heard their songs;'One day, one dream' and 'Sotsugyou ~Sayonara wa ashita no tameni~'. Then I realised that their songs are saikou! and I go hunt their albums in music stores and found '2wenty 2wo'. The moment I heard the first song, I fall in luv*lol* Up to now I still got 'Tackey&Tsubasa virus' in me:D I like Tackey's voice first, so when I saw their photos in '2wenty 2wo' I guessed that the guy with longer hair is Tackey...and my guess is correct:D *pa chi pachi*
See my complete profile

 
]