~RaInBow In My SouL~

Saturday, November 26, 2005

Takiren

While I was browsing through '2nd face', I happened to read her latest update in her diary..and Tackey had updated his takiren!! Yeah! And..he's going to cut his hair!! Double Yes for me!! ...

...BUT....he's going to cut his hair SHORT! I was like WHAT?! Is he
serious???
His kirei kirei hairstyle is going to change into dunno what*lol* ..at least he did told his fans in advance that he is going to cut his hair..let us have 'xin li zhun bei'..unlike Tsubasa..changed his hairstyle then told his fans . I saw the 'new' Tsubasa picture after he cut his hair. From classic Tsubasa to Rock 'n' Roll Tsubasa .
ma..if they are happy then I will be happy
..really I've never seen such couple!

credit: [2nd face]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Name: Angelical
Home: Singapore
About Me: I'm a 17 year old girl who is honto crazy about Tackey&Tsubasa. I got to know them through an anime, "Inuyasha". I heard their songs;'One day, one dream' and 'Sotsugyou ~Sayonara wa ashita no tameni~'. Then I realised that their songs are saikou! and I go hunt their albums in music stores and found '2wenty 2wo'. The moment I heard the first song, I fall in luv*lol* Up to now I still got 'Tackey&Tsubasa virus' in me:D I like Tackey's voice first, so when I saw their photos in '2wenty 2wo' I guessed that the guy with longer hair is Tackey...and my guess is correct:D *pa chi pachi*
See my complete profile

 
]