~RaInBow In My SouL~

Monday, November 28, 2005

Izumo Concert

After reading the translation on [2nd face], I couldn't stop laughing . It is actually the Popolo magazine intervewing Tackey&Tsubasa about their concert..though I did bought the magazine, I couldn't understand a single word*lol*..anyway, after a long separation, they finally united ! Both of them are really really happy about it! Of course each was getting lonely without their aikata by their sides

Tackey mentioned that he had a great time[I'm not surprise
] that he forgot his other plans ...and they always make eye contact to check if their checks are open! I think they are talking about zips..cuz they mentioned that at one time both of their zips are opened and they had to face the back and zipped it up! hahaha, why are they that blur???? One more thing..Tsubasa mixed up the lyrics when singing 'Epilogue' again!!!*lol* and he gave an excuse that he hadn't been singing the song for a year ..iya it is NOT the first time ne..during the Haru Con, he sang the wrong lyrics..he sang Tackey's part:"Owari wo tsugeruberu ga..." then he realised that he sang the wrong verse and saw Tackey laughing and he got embarrased*lol* blur queen

There was a triple encore, and they sang a song..but Tackey mentioned that their ear monitors were removed and in no condition to sing, but they still sang..so when they heard the music, they rushed out...is that why Tackey never had time to get dress??? I saw him half naked and is that a bathrobe wrapped around his waist??*lol* but never mind, I like to see his sexy, muscular body
..but cannot see too much..later nosebleed*lol*[jk] . I really really hope Izumo Con will come out in DVD..I want to see more of their dancing!!! They are great dancers

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Name: Angelical
Home: Singapore
About Me: I'm a 17 year old girl who is honto crazy about Tackey&Tsubasa. I got to know them through an anime, "Inuyasha". I heard their songs;'One day, one dream' and 'Sotsugyou ~Sayonara wa ashita no tameni~'. Then I realised that their songs are saikou! and I go hunt their albums in music stores and found '2wenty 2wo'. The moment I heard the first song, I fall in luv*lol* Up to now I still got 'Tackey&Tsubasa virus' in me:D I like Tackey's voice first, so when I saw their photos in '2wenty 2wo' I guessed that the guy with longer hair is Tackey...and my guess is correct:D *pa chi pachi*
See my complete profile

 
]