~RaInBow In My SouL~

Wednesday, November 23, 2005

Olympus Commercial

credit:Takizawa-Hideaki.net
I really luv this picture! Tackey looks so kakkoii!! I like to see him wearing suit (^v^)..he is the endorser of the olympus camera...I really regret buying a camera soo early! Olympus ยต-mini Digital S looks way ! Weeks ago when I was in "Best Denki" with my family, I go find the Olympus camera..see how it looks like. I was soo happy!! :D It is small and I the metallic colour..when I work, I will save up$$ to buy the camera!!
Sometimes ago, I downloaded the Olympus commerical..I think it is quite long ago...Tackey was somewhere in Europe..I'm not sure which country though..and he looked like a street artist at first sight, be'cos of the easels around him. He was wiping the camera when a girl came up to him..i dunno what they are talking about..but I like the commerical anyway..the girl took a look at her picture and skipped away...cute!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Name: Angelical
Home: Singapore
About Me: I'm a 17 year old girl who is honto crazy about Tackey&Tsubasa. I got to know them through an anime, "Inuyasha". I heard their songs;'One day, one dream' and 'Sotsugyou ~Sayonara wa ashita no tameni~'. Then I realised that their songs are saikou! and I go hunt their albums in music stores and found '2wenty 2wo'. The moment I heard the first song, I fall in luv*lol* Up to now I still got 'Tackey&Tsubasa virus' in me:D I like Tackey's voice first, so when I saw their photos in '2wenty 2wo' I guessed that the guy with longer hair is Tackey...and my guess is correct:D *pa chi pachi*
See my complete profile

 
]